When you click on a thumbnail to view a full size image, the full size image should open in a new window AND IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST AS LARGE AS YOUR VIEWABLE SCREEN AREA (much larger than the thumbnail).
It has come to our attention that in the latest release of MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER (Version 6),
AUTO IMAGE RESIZING can ruin this effect for you.
PLEASE be sure you have auto image resizing TURNED OFF in your browser by following these simple steps:
- At the top of your browser, CLICK on the word TOOLS
- From this menu, select INTERNET OPTIONS
- In the Options box CLICK on ADVANCED at the upper right
- In the settings box scroll down to Multimedia - make certain ENABLE AUTOMATIC IMAGE RESIZING is NOT checked, then click APPLY and OK
- Now you can click on any other thumbnail in our site and see the FULL SIZE image, no more shrinkage!
In addition we suggest you make certain your display is set to 600X800 HI COLOR for best results.
To accomplish this in WINDOWS 98:
- CLICK on START at lower left corner of your screen
- Select SETTINGS
- Select Control Panel
- Select Display
- Click on SETTINGS tab at upper right of Display Properties box
- Under colors be select HIGH COLOR - under Screen Area 800x600 pixels
- CLICK APPLY and OK - you may need to reboot depending upon your display card